Dare to challenge yourself with the Running the Rapids Half Marathon.
Wind your way through this certified course that runs through scenic roadways and paths of Cohasset and Grand Rapids. The loop will take you down a beautiful running trail around Horseshoe Lake, as well as by the entrance to our famous Forest History Center. See our full course map below!
Bring some running shoes and a positive attitude to this race, and we will make sure to cheer you all the way to the finish. We invite you to join us for our first half marathon relay!
All relay participants will receive an official dry-fit athletic shirt, medal, and swag bag.
Half Marathon Relay Details
- Saturday August 24th, 2019
- Check-in: 6 a.m. | Start time: 7 a.m.
- Race Start and Finish: Portage Park, 25570 Katherine Ave, Cohasset, MN 55721
- Headphones are permitted to be worn by participants
- Strollers will not be permitted on the race course
Half Marathon Registration Fees
- April 1 – June 30 = $100
- July 1 – July 31 = $75
- August 1 – August 24 = $85
ALL REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE