REGISTER BY AUGUST 1ST TO BE GUARANTEED A TSHIRT!
Dare to challenge yourself with the Running the Rapids Half Marathon.
Wind your way through this certified course that runs through scenic roadways and paths of Cohasset and Grand Rapids. The loop will take you down a beautiful running trail around Horseshoe Lake, as well as by the entrance to our famous Forest History Center. See our full course map below!
Bring some running shoes and a positive attitude to this race, and we will make sure to cheer you all the way to the finish. We invite you to join us for our second annual half marathon; we look forward to seeing you there!
All half-marathon participants will receive an official dry-fit athletic shirt, medal, and swag bag.
Half Marathon Details
- Saturday August 24th, 2019
- Check-in: 6 a.m. | Start time: 7 a.m.
- Race Start and Finish: Portage Park, 25570 Katherine Ave, Cohasset, MN 55721
- Headphones are permitted to be worn by participants
- Strollers will not be permitted on the race course
Half Marathon Registration Fees
- January 8 – March 31 = $60
- April 1 – June 30 = $65
- July 1 – July 31 = $75
- August 1 – August 24 = $85
ALL REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
TIME REQUIREMENT POLICY: The policy requires participants to maintain a sixteen-minute-per-mile pace (finish in 03:22:50). If a participant exceeds this time limit, they may be required to leave the race course.
Course Elevation Map